You are successful. You rock it at your job and have a position of power within your career.
But you just can’t seem to figure out how to translate that into your personal life.
Maybe you’re married, but you have difficulty getting your needs met in your relationship.
Or maybe you’re single, have had relationships in the past, but seem to be unable to stay in a healthy relationship.
Or it could be that you just want more of your life- you want for fulfilling non-romantic relationships.
You’re tired of being in conflict with others and often notice that resentment creeps up your spine in so many of your friendships.
You’re lonely and wonder when your time will come to be feel as happy and fulfilled at home as you are in your career.
Good news! We can help! This group is just for YOU. Check it out below.
The Modern Wonder Women is for you find your head nodding “yes” to any of the following questions…
- Do you ever feel like people take advantage of you or use your emotions for their own gain?
- Do you ever feel like you are constantly having to “save” people close to you and fix their problems all the time?
- Do you find yourself sucked into pointless fighting or debating on a regular basis?
- Do you find yourself far more invested or attracted to a person than you should be for how long you have known them?
- Do you find yourself in a love hate relationship with your significant other?
- Do you tell people how much you hate drama but seem to always be stuck in the middle of it?
- In your relationships does it feel like things are either amazing or horrible with no in between?
- Do you spend a lot of time defending yourself for things that aren’t your fault?
If this sounds like you, we can help.
Contact Carol Williams to join us on your path towards making your personal life as successful as your professional one.
How your life will change when you attend the Wonder Women Group:
You’ll discover exactly what you need and want from relationships, not just the romantic ones but all relationships.
Create happy, healthy and fulfilling relationships with those who are important. Know how to have conflict in a healthy way.
Know how to take care of yourself (Your needs and feelings are important!!).
Learn to live out of a place of love rather than fear or hurt, allowing you to keep friendships and relationships while coming from a place of strength
Be able to stay no and not feel guilty or mean. You’ll know the difference a healthy “no” and a place of selfishness.
Let go of that heavy feeling of guilt that weighs you down if you don’t do what others want.
Live the life YOU want, rather than a life ran by excessive worries about others and one plagued by doubt and fear wondering, “will I ever figure this relationship stuff out?”
Modern Wonder Women Group Details:
The group will begin February 23rd and continue for 8 weeks.
When: Each Thursday evening from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Cost:$35 per session. Some insurances may cover the cost- we’ll check for you before group begins to see what your insurance will pay.
Where: True Hope Counseling
2605 Southwest Square
Jonesboro, AR 72401
You do not need to be a client at True Hope Counseling to attend this group.
The group will be limited to 8 and is already half full.
Contact Carol Williams at 870-219-7650 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think this may be a good fit for you or if you have any further questions.