Welcome to True Hope Counseling. My name is Amy Flaherty and I’m a therapist who specializes in creating hope and connections for children and families. I offer individual therapy for children, as well as parent coaching to improve the family as a whole.
I also focus on working with those who feel like they don’t belong. The reasons for the isolation may be varied; however, the feelings of aloneness that result in anxiety, depression and hopelessness are the same for everyone. In my office, you will have someone who is on your side, offering unconditional acceptance and advocacy.
True Hope Counseling is the boutique of mental health, offering personalized and unique psychological services.
Below are some of the distinctive aspects you will receive when working with me.
- Individualized service
- Connect with your therapist directly, even before the appointment
- Confidential and welcoming atmosphere
- Large play therapy room used to explore feelings in a child-friendly space
- Many methods used to address issues for all ages, such as sandtray therapy
- Family involvement, including parent training
- Psychological testing available
- Insurance plans accepted
- Flexible scheduling
Please explore the website to gain further information about the quality services provided.